Ask us about our extra-curricular programs and activities!
Headstart Early Learning Centre Berwick is proud to hold an ‘Exceeding’ rating by the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Our warm and homely centre provides quality education and care, from birth to 6 years of age.
Why families love Headstart Berwick:
- We have some fantastic programs available, including: a weekly Rhythm and Moves music program, sports program, ELLA language program (Mandarin), regular social skills sessions and much more.
- Our long-serving educators have a proven track record in providing children with the confidence to learn and grow
- Your child will have the edge when it comes to preparing them for school with our leading Government approved Kindergarten program, delivered by qualified Early Childhood Teachers
- With large outdoor play areas, children can explore our veggie garden and build an appreciation for nature.
- We also provide nappies and nutritious meals for healthy growing bodies
- Our centre is conveniently open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, to accommodate for your busy lifestyle.
We welcome you to visit our centre, check out our purpose-built facilities and meet our caring and loving educators.
Book a tour
My name is Heather and I am the Centre Manager here at Headstart ELC Berwick. I have worked in the sector for 10 years and been with G8 Education for 7years. I have worked my way towards my position starting as an Assistant Educator in 2015 after completing my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
The majority of my work as an educator was running a Nursery and looking after babies. I absolutely love all ages groups and understand that it’s not easy for new parents to return to work and have their babies in childcare. This is where my passion for collaborative relationships with parents became very important to me.
This encouraged my career goals to head more towards management and be able to provide the best quality education and care for all individual children.
I love working with my wonderful team here in Berwick and watching the relationships they build with each child and the educational care they provide.
Please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Engagement team and arrange a tour of our service at any time.
Our centre provides care for the following age groups:
|6 weeks – 18 months
||18 months – 2 years
||2 years – 3 years
|2 years – 3 years
||3 years – 4 years
||3 years – 4 years
|4 years – 6 years – Incorporating a Kindergarten program
Our service provides the following facilities:
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Other meals – late snack/fruit available
- Sustainability program
- Veggie gardens
- On-site parking
- Weekly music program incursion
- Interactive LCD touch screen in Kindergarten room
- In-house cook
- Fully air-conditioned
- Large, natural play environments
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Government Approved Kindergarten program
- Xplor – a parent communication app that connects families with their children’s progression, development and daily learning
- KindyNow – an app related to your child’s bookings within our centre
- Weekly sports program for our older classrooms
- Kindergarten excursions and incursions through the year
Reviews and Testimonials
See what some of our parents say about our centre:
“I can work full time knowing my daughter is safe, happy and loved by the women at HeadStart. I wanted a centre that I believed would love my daughter like I do and give her all the attention, care and stimulation she needs during the day; that place is Headstart. She has made so many little friends and she loves her ‘teachers – Miss Bec and Miss Taylah’ so much. She talks about them all the time and runs to them in the mornings to see what they have planned for the day.”
“Cannot be more happier with Headstart Early Learning Berwick. Extremely friendly staff. My daughter enjoys coming here and has been doing so since she was a baby- she is now in kinder. Staff frequently keep you posted on your child and are always more that happy to answer any questions. 5 Star!”
“I am so thankful for the amazing service the team at Headstart Berwick provide. Such great communication, the educators clearly love their job and the atmosphere in the centre is wonderful.”
“Could not be happier with the staff at Headstart Berwick. Very friendly and genuinely care about your childs wellbeing. Often updated via an app on how their day has been and what they have eaten. Recommend 110%!”
We’d love to welcome you to one of our Headstart Childcare & Early Education centres. If you would like to register your interest in a place at Headstart Early Learning Centre Berwick, please fill out the form below. One of our educators will then be in touch to discuss your needs.
Please note: filling in this form does not guarantee a place. We recommend visiting a centre for a tour and meeting our friendly educators.