Welcome to Headstart Early Education Clyde North!
We are a warm, friendly and welcoming centre dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for every child. There are many reasons why our families love our centre.
Easily accessible child care in Clyde North:
- Bus stop is approximately 50 metres away from the front door of the centre
- Free parking at rear of the centre and out front for fast drop off and pick up
- Communication books
- Daily reflection
- Children’s portfolios
Why Clyde North?
Headstart Clyde North has recently been through rating and assessments, and we did a fantastic job. We have numerous multicultural staff with a variety of different languages to assist new children with language barriers. Natural resources, play based indoor and outdoor learning environments play a vital role when it comes to setting our centre apart from the rest.
How long have you been working in childcare?
18 years, I started working with children in 2000.
What is your favourite part of working at the centre?
My favourite part of working with children is walking into a room and being greeted by the children, with warm smiling faces. I love interacting with the children and helping them to accomplish challenges, develop skills and meet developmental milestones.
What qualifications do you hold?
- Diploma in Children’s services
- Diploma in Leadership and Business Management
- Certificate 3 in Training and Assessment
What are you most passionate about?
I am passionate to lead and support a strong team of educators to provide high quality education and care to all children and families with in our community.
I am very passionate in providing support to all families. To provide a service that understands and supports the everyday challenges that come with raising children.
What values are most important to you in your team members?
I feel the most important values in my team members are passion, compassion and support.
- Passion in supporting children’s education, growth and development.
- To have compassion for each other, the children and their families.
- To support each other in their professional development and training to further enhance their skills and knowledge required to educate and assist the children in their growth and development.
What is your philosophy about educating children?
As an educator I strongly believe that it is my role to support child’s learning and to set developmentally appropriate expectations for each individual child.
What would you like to tell parents considering your centre?
As a mum myself I understand the importance of building strong relationships between educators, children and families. I enjoy the opportunity to work with children and their families to achieve great outcomes together and see children meet their potential.
We’d love to welcome you to Headstart Early Education Clyde North. To enquire, please fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will be in contact to discuss your needs.