These deliciously cute high fibre mini chocolate muffins will be a huge hit with your children! This easy recipe is also great fun for the kids to help out with in the kitchen.
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 1 Egg
- ¾ Cup self-rising flour
- ¼ Cup rice bran oil
- ¼ Cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 Cup 70% dark cocoa, chopped
- ¼ Cup honey
- Patty pans (mini muffin size)
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, rice bran oil, honey, flour, shredded coconut, milk and chopped chocolate.
- Mix well until the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into the individual patty pans and place on a baking tray or in a mini cupcake tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.